Travel Bangkok, Thailand: illustrated guide, phrasebook, and maps. (Mobi Travel) MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world's most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the Following Following features:
- GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded
- GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions
- MobileReference guides use vector-based maps So They Quickly load and are easy to zoom and scroll
- Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground
- Attraction articles can be accessed from both in alphabetical and a categorical index.
- Top 10 attractions article features sights did no visitor Should abuse
- Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination
- Articles can be added to a list of favorites
- Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases
- The top restaurants havebeen Individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are Plotted on the map GPS.
- No ads
- No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides Provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it Easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so did you-can-Easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $ 4.99) Expands articles with more information about attractions, history, geography and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Respect | Cope | Contact | Stay Safe | Units Conversion
1 General: Name | History | Geography | Climate | Economy & Demographics | Administration | Orientation
2 Maps: Thailand | Bangkok | District | BTS, MRT and ARL | Saen Saep | Chao Phraya River | Railway | Ayutthaya | Chao Phraya River | Rattanakosin | Thonburi
3 Transport: Get in | Get around | Metro | Boats | Skytrain | Railway
4 Attractions: Top 10 | Itinerary | Do | Buy | Markets | Palaces | Buildings & Structures | Places of Worship | Parks & Gardens
5 Culture: Museums | Cultural venues | Emerald Buddha | Sports
6 By Area: Districts | Streets & Squares | Get out
7 Thailand: Th | History | Culture
Mobile Reference ®. Free maps for worldwide destinations ™.
Tags: gps bangkok map, bangkok travel, bangkok map gps, mobile travel guide bangkok.
Bus didn't fill until the same day when I tried2005-02-24 13:48:49 by allhailzog
I tried to get on the bus down there right before the full moon party and it filled up earlier that day. I was able to get on the one the next day with no problems. Any reputable travel agent on KSR can book it for you. If you aren't sure who's reputable, just check your guide book for recommendations. Many places labeled "TAT" aren't actually official TAT offices. Better to stick to the smaller places and ask for prices at a few if you're unsure.
I haven't tried the train. The bus is nice. Very comfortable, and saves you a few dollars on your room that night. You can book the bus and ferry at the same time.
I'd wait until a day or two before you plan on leaving, just because you may find that you want to get out of Bangkok sooner than you planned :)
You might also like:
Top 10 Travel Sites — MainStreet
Sometimes conditions on the ground change, and things start happening that you just don't want to be a part of, such as the 2010 Bangkok riots or Egypt's 2011 "Arab Spring." Government agencies and other sources post up travel warnings, but these can ..
Top 10 Bangkok (EYEWITNESS TOP 10 TRAVEL GUIDES)
eBooks (DK Publishing)