With the Super Special Bangkok Phuket Thai Airways Phuket is a holiday or vacation in Khao Lak from 21.8. to 26.09.2013 in the E (M) class particularly favorable. The savings in this Special Flight is up to 436 € p. P. Last booking date is 29.08.2013. request Bangkok Phuket
Super Special on Thai Airways
- Departures in the period 21.08.13-26.09.13
- Return flights only allowed in the period 11:09:13 to 17:10:13
- Departure day
- from Frankfurt or Munich
- E (W) class without upsell
- Flight supplement: € 95 per adult, € 170 per child
- Rail & Fly: not possible
- Fly & Fly: not possible
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Maximum stay: 21 nights
- available until 8/29/2013
- Ticketing and payment within 72 hours
- Deposit: 50 percent
- 80 percent cancellation and change fees
- New air traffic control, including
- Scheduled flights including flights taxes for Germany / Thailand and fuel surcharge (at time of printing)
- Transfers in the target area
- City & Shopping Tour in Bangkok for 2 nights in Bangkok associated with German-speaking tour guide
- 2 nights including breakfast at City Hotel
- 10 nights including breakfast in the hotel bath
Why You're Crazy Not to Live in Thailand
Try Bangkok Air's pass2007-02-07 13:41:58 by embarcadero1
It's called the discovery pass and you have to get it through a travel agent in the US before you leave.
It won't take you to Vietnam -but will take you all over Thailand and to Cambodia - either Siem Reap or Phnom Penh.
One suggestion - why not narrow it down to tw...more relaxed and have a chance to see more.
If you want a really chilled-out island, my suggestion is koh yao. You can get their by boat from either Krabi or Phuket.
If you do go to Phnom Penh, be sure and take the Khmer architectural tour - you can arrange for a private guide even if they don't have a tour on. This was one of the highlights of my trip to SE Asia: /
You might also like:
Top 10 Travel Sites — MainStreet
Sometimes conditions on the ground change, and things start happening that you just don't want to be a part of, such as the 2010 Bangkok riots or Egypt's 2011 "Arab Spring." Government agencies and other sources post up travel warnings, but these can ..
Frommer's Thailand (Frommer's Complete Guides)
Utopia Guide to Thailand (2nd Edition) : the Gay & Lesbian Scene in 23 Cities Including Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya & Phuket