Did you know you can now pay for your online booking with one of the world's most popular online payment options?
To celebrate the news, we are delighted to offer you up to 10% off on your next flight. * To redeem the offer, book your flight online and pay with PayPal between 22nd May 2013 and 30th June 2013.
From the booking engine, please enter the promo code "PPMIDYEAR" when booking and pay with PayPal.
* Terms & Conditions apply
Terms & conditions
- Sales period: 22nd May 2013 - 30th June 2013
- Travel period: 22nd May 2013 - 10th December 2013
- Valid for itineraries originating from Bali Denpasar, Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Manila, Phuket, Singapore and Taipei to a range of worldwide destinations on Qatar Airways operated flights only.
- Discount is valid for Business and Economy Class cabins in all booking classes except promotional booking classes (V and W). Seats are limited and might not be available on all flights.
- Discount applies to air fare only. Taxes and surcharges, as well as all standard market surcharges which apply, are not eligible for discounts.
- Purchases can only be made through by entering the Promo code "PPMIDYEAR" at the time of Booking. Qatar Airways and Paypal will Not be responsible for any Fare Differences IF Customers fail to enter the Promo code given at the time of booking.
- Change: 50-100 USD
- Cancellation: non refundable
- No-show: 100 USD
- In case of passenger being no-show both change and no-show penalty apply
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.
This entry was Posted on Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 at 8:36 am and is filed under . You can Follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently Closed, but you can Trackback from your own site.
On Tour... EASTERN & ORIENTAL EXPRESS The Most Exotic And Luxurious Train Journey In Asia
I have more, I read alot2005-01-15 17:56:26 by 2ndselfusa
Look at this, our guys are going already...where's the clean water going to come from if not our battleships...90,000 gallons per day...you don't re-hab a country overnight...this has been what two weeks?
Last Updated: Saturday, 15 January, 2005, 12:43 GMT
E-mail this to a friend Printable version
US tsunami missions 'over soon'
US soldiers make a chain to load relief go...hat still overshadows the aid effort here, our correspondent says.
On Friday, Indonesian vice-president Jusuf Kalla said his government wanted a lasting truce with rebels in Aceh. Both sides had already undertaken to observe a ceasefire following the Asian tsunami, but Mr Kalla said he wanted it made permanent.
Rebels from the Free Aceh Movement (Gam) have not responded to the offer.
You might also like:
AirAsia may shift India base to Kochi — The Hindu
“The AirAsia flies now from Kochi to Kuala Lumpur and we've been looking at Bangkok as well, the flight has been successful,” he said.
Cosmos Global Documentaries MONUMENTAL TREASURES OF THE WORLD Episode 3